Hi everyone!!! In case you weren’t following, it was my birthday this past weekend. I am officially IN my thirties. I have made peace with this. Also, the Hill Fanily is going on it’s first family vacation. I don’t know if I am more excited about taking Braeden away or nervous about having him on a plane for 5 hours. Only time will tell I guess.
I thought now would be the perfect time to update my favourite things, so here we go:
1) Disney’s Frozen. OMG!!! I love this movie!! The music especially. I won’t spoil it in case there are some people out there who haven’t seen it, but there is a really positive message to it, as usual, afterall it is Disney. I strongly recommend it.
2) I just picked up a new tankini from SportChek. I have been searching high and low for a comfortable and supportive bathing suit top that isn’t a bikini. I have gained a little bit of weight and I am not comfortable with wearing a bikini right now and I find that tankini’s do not offer enough bust support but this new tankini is awesome. It is called the Lole Argentina Tankini and it comes with push up cups. I can’t wait to wear it.
3) Our new car. Adam’s Tiburon finally bit the dust or was on its way and as a preventitive measure, we purchased a Toyota Corolla. We got the sport edition. It is sporty, sleek, good on gas and most importantly has four doors and a proper trunk.
4) My iPad mini. Adam got a new car and I got the free iPad mini that was given to us as a promotion. Seems fair, right?
5) Specifically for photography, I am in love with glamour photography. And I have also figured out a new way of editing by using overlays to add more artistic finishes. I call it my Fine Art prints and with every portrait session I complete, the client will receive at least one print with this sort of finish with it. I will be writing another blog post about this in detail.
I would love to hear more about any new discoveries you have made which have become some of your favourite things. Please comment below.