I am reintroducing boudoir photography in my services for clients, but I am taking it in a different direction then what I have done in the past and different then what a lot of boudoir photographers out there are doing. It’s a little terrifying but I am super excited!
You will just have to wait and see more about what I am talking about in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, I am looking for new clients to give this boudoir photography a try. I do have a few requirements though…
- Must be a new client that I have not worked with in the past year
- Must be willing to travel to Oshawa
- Must be open-minded
- Must be able to provide own wardrobe pieces – in some cases it might be very specific to the vision I have. For the shoot I do have in mind, the client must have access to a vintage style v-neck short sleeved top that is not super fitted, black bra and panty set, boyfriend jeans and black high heels.
- Hair and makeup application is a part of the process, the client must be willing to pay for their hair and make-up which is approximately $100.
- Client must be 19 years of age or older and female.
So if you are interested or know someone who is interested, please give me a shout!
Have a great day.