I have put together a list of some of my favourite things. Plus by doing this, I got to spend time with a lens I rented for this weekend and get some practice time in.
1. Notebooks. I love notebooks. As a keeper and creator of lists, notebooks are very important. I have one for house projects, photography projects and ideas, online passwords and anything else that you might need a list for.
2. Bombshell Body Spray by Victoria’s Secret. When Victoria’s Secret opened a store in our local mall last Fall, I was so excited. I went in the first day it was open and spent a few dollars and received a free gift which included this bottle. It is my favourite perfume. Victoria’s Secret has nailed it. As soon as I spray some of this stuff on, I feel sexy.
3. Red Lane Spa products. If you are lucky enough to have visited a Sandals or Beaches Resort, I hope you took the opportunity to spend some time at their Red Lane Spa. This little bottle is their Pomegranate Body Butter that I picked up on a trip I took to see three of their properties. See my blog post about it here http://amh-photo.com/conch-fritters-smithwicks-and-where-you-need-to-go-on-your-next-vacation/. Not only does it smell incredible but it makes your skin super soft.
4. My Michael Kors rosegold watch. On a recent trip to Las Vegas for my 30th birthday with my hubby, I was lucky enough to get my watch for my birthday. Until now, I haven’t been a watch person but I love it and it goes with everything.
5. My Favourite Client Image. This is a picture of one of my client’s Jennifer. She hired me for a Trash the Dress session where she ended up in a lake in the Kawartha area with her wedding dress on. It was awesome and I love everything about this photo. I am actually looking for a frame that will hold a 20×24 enlargement of it for when we redo the living room this fall. Can’t wait to show it off some more.
6. Beringer Wines Pinot Grigio. I have heard somewhere that apparently as you get older, you start to like wine. That is very true for me. I was first introduced to Beringer Wines at the Sandals and Beaches Resorts that I visited a couple years ago. I enjoyed it at that time but sort of forgot about it until I visited Moxie’s Restaurant for the my 30th birthday celebration. I noticed it on the wine menu that night and ended up having an enjoyable evening with a few glasses (and my hubby and closest friends as well).
7. Bed Head Super Star products. As someone that has struggled with flat, thin hair all her life, I have always been on the hunt for any type of hair product that give my hair any amount of volume. For those who know what I am talking about and have struggled with the same annoying issue, I urge you to try this stuff. It works really well and it doesn’t fade as the day continues.
8. Masks. This photo is of a ceramic Venetian mask that my parents bought for me when they visited New Orleans. It is a mask and it is purple. Oh by the way, in case you haven’t noticed, my favourite colour is purple.
I would love to hear what some of your favourite things are.